BNTAC are pleased to report additional local employment opportunities for Our mob!
Shell QGC has partnered with Wirrpanda Foundation to deliver an Indigenous scholarships program commencing in early 2022.
To support the program and its commencement, Wirrpanda is currently recruiting three (3) mentor positions that will directly support scholarship recipients in the program.
Applications are sought from interested Aboriginal people, ideally with skills and experience relating to:
– Demonstrated experience in the provision of mentoring support and assistance to job seekers with complex needs
– Experience in employment services
– Ability to work collaboratively with community organisations and support services
– Ability to engage, network and maintain relationships
– Knowledge around barriers to employment
– Knowledge of government and other bodies that provide services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people which include employment services and community organisations
– Ability to work within a small team and independently
– High level communication skills, both verbal and written.
For more information please access the complete job listing on seek at: https://www.seek.com.au/job/55183417
BNTAC encourage Our mob to circulate information regarding these employment opportunities to anyone they think may be interested and qualified.